On Demand Barber
Job Posted 1 month ago
|Job Role:||On Demand Barber|
|Employment:||Full Time/Part Time|
|Hours & Days:||Flexible|
Kwikuts is the UK’s first on demand barber app delivering barbers to your doorstep! Simply request a barber through the smartphone app, website or over the phone. Once confirmed you can track barber location and ETA online or through the app and once complete you’ll be issued with an e-Receipt on your account to view at any time.
Kwikuts works in delivering their services directly to consumers, but is also open to business partnerships. Along with routine haircuts, Kwikuts works in tailoring their services around you.
Kwikuts operates 7 days a week from 8 AM to 9 PM across London and neighbouring cities.
Interested? We’re Hiring!
Kwikuts focusses on delivering outstanding services, which means we need outstanding barbers like you!
Our barbers are paramount in operational logistics, as they will be dealing with customers, performing their specialist barbering services and focussing on going over and beyond your standard haircutting experience.
As a barber, you will be exposed to a different way of working, this isn’t your traditional barber shop, this is Kwikuts! We work on satisfying our barbers experience just as much as our customers. As a barber at Kwikuts you have the potential to earn a substantial amount more per client, while the added flexibility is a bonus.
Barbers need to demonstrate skill and awareness of current trends and exceed client expectations. Knowledge of hair care products will be essential alongside an ability to add value through the sale of Kwikuts’ own retail products.
Barbers need to possess exceptional communication skills as they engage clients in conversation constantly. They should be able to take directions and follow instructions provided by clients.
· Identify and assess clients’ needs to achieve satisfaction
· Provide suggestions to clients regarding current hair styles and popular trends
· Answer clients’ questions regarding barbershop’s facilities and hair care products
· Inquire from clients about hair care preferences and suggest appropriate resolutions to hair and scalp issues
· Cut and style hair according to clients’ instructions
· Provide beard trims to clients looking for grooming
· Check clients for scalp or skin disorders such as sores or abrasions and determine how to provide a suitable service
· Ensure that all combs and scissors are cleaned and sanitized after use
· Assume responsibility for the upkeep and cleanliness of equipment
· Perform up-selling services by suggesting retail products
· Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
· Solicit and gather customer feedback when appropriate
- : Published
- : Negotiable
- : Londonwide
- : On Demand Barber
- : Kwikuts
- : ASAP
- : Full Time,Part Time
- : Londonwide
- : London
- : N E S W
- : 02034880879
- : Kwikuts
- : email@example.com
- : Flexible
Full Job AddressLondonwide
N E S W