Company: Kems Klips
Job Role: Barber
Location: Woolwich, South East London
Employment: Full time/Part time
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: Daily base rate and Commission structure up to 60%
Posted: January 19, 2023
e: [email protected]
t: 07399 023056
Contact Name : Junior
We are looking to hire a dedicated Barber to join our team.
They will be required to consult with clients and ensure that all their hair/grooming related needs are taken care of.
The barber will be required to provide hair cuts/styles for clients with Afro, curly & straight hair, Grooming services and also be able to provide hairstyle suggestions & haircare advice to clients when required.
Experience barber is required who ideally has previous experience in working within a shop environment . However all levels are welcomed.
– Welcoming clients on arrival
– Cleaning tools on regular basis before and after each client
– Hair cut services according to client’s instructions
– Providing quality care / service to the client
– Ability to work as part of a team
– To be able to proactively follow the strategies of the business
– Good level experience in providing hair cut services
– Excellent customer service skills
– Knowledge on current styles/trends and haircuts
– Clean & Tidy
– Able to use social media at a suitable standard
Part/full time position available
Daily rate and Commission structure up to 60%
Tips, bonus and Incentive structure
Location – 10 minute walk from Woolwich Elizabeth Line station
Able to confidently cut both Afro and straight hair
We do offer on the job training dependent on the level you are at upon entering the business. All levels are welcomed.
If interested please email in[email protected] with your CV or just general information about yourself and your previous experience. Please also include your contact information.
We will then be in touch to schedule a phone interview as the follow on step.