Company: Donnelly’s Barbershop
Job Role: Barber
Employment: Full time/Part time
Hours & Days: Flexible
Start Date: Asap
Salary: 40% + tips = an average of 2500/3500 working full time
Posted: July 10, 2023
e: [email protected]
Contact Name : Chris
Donnelly’s Barbershop is a warm and welcoming place for all and we would love you to come and join our team 🙂
You will be working with people as enthusiastic and passionate about barbering as you are whilst being paid properly for the work you do.
You will take home 100% of your tips (taxes on card transactions apply) and 40% commission on every haircut!
We are a super busy shop and currently we are turning people away so you will be busy sooner rather than later.
Forward your C.V. to [email protected]
today and tell me a bit about yourself or call the shop for further information on 02039408689. The sooner you do the sooner we can get you in for a chat and a trial shift.
2 years of experience required
• Responsible for managing a busy column of clients whilst maintaining a clean work space
• Working with a POS till system
• Take payments, keeping a clear record of your day and booking appointments
• Promoting / upselling products and services
• Opening and closing the barber shop to be ready for the next day
• A high level of professionalism with clients
NVQ Level 2
Have an uninterrupted 1 hour lunch / break
Discount in local shops and restaurants
Discounts towards Osteopath or Physio Therapy treatments
access In-store training
Sales Commission (COMING SOON)