Company: Regal Gentleman
Job Role: Freelance Barber
Location: Cambridge Heath, London
Employment: Full time/Part time
Start Date: Jan-March 2023
Posted: December 17, 2022
e: [email protected]
Contact Name : Liam Jennings
The easiest way for barber’s to run their own business. Regal Gentleman Studios, the new co-working barbershop and creative studios brought to you by Regal Gentleman, in partnership with barber and Creative Director, Dan Gregory is looking for freelance barbers!
Regal Gentleman Studios, the freelance barbershop, will be opening its doors in January 2023, with the flagship store sitting within up-cycled shipping containers, in a prime London location, in the co-working entrepreneurial environment of Containerville, in Cambridge Heath.
– Prime London location with 24/7 access
– Pay as you go. No up-front costs.
– Neutral well-lit barber station and space with back-wash sink with hold and cold water, mirror, wood worktop, professional lighting, shelving and tool storage
– Space with gated security in prime London location and 24/7 access
– Utility bills & super fast wi-fi
– Professional booking system & calendar with card payment terminal (Squire)
– Professional cleaning
– Waiting area with coffee & water facilities
– Social media & website promotion with Regal Gentleman
– Replenished barber supplies including disposable towels and gowns
– Flexible storage for your tools
– Content & media opportunities
What are we looking for?
Regal Gentleman are looking for passionate barbers, who want to be their own boss, while working together with Dan and the Regal Gentleman team, to join their flagship 4-seat shop in the heart of a thriving creative community in London.
Must be able to –
– Work in London 2-5 days per week
– Provide own Liability Insurance
– Submit own taxes, NI and accounting
– Charge £35-40 per haircut minimum
Apply for free trial day at https://www.regalgentleman.studio or by emailing [email protected].